Reusable Eco friendly Cutlery Set – Plastic Free
Jungle Cultures stylish premium dark wood reusable cutlery sets are handmade in Southern Vietnam. Each plastic-free cutlery set is crafted using scraps from a local furniture maker and housed in an organic cotton bag, hand sewn by seamstresses in historic Hoi An. Wooden utensils are the perfect alternative to plastic cutlery and you can use your set for camping, takeaways, travel or as a handy lunch set.
- 1 x Curved wooden fork
- 1 x Serrated wooden knife
- 1 x Large wooden spoon
- 1 x Natural bamboo straw
- 1 x Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush
- 1 x Organic cotton pouch
*Free Shipping over £40
- Handmade cutlery set – Eco-friendly cutlery for picnics, takeaways and travel.
- Classy zero waste cutlery – Beautiful dark wood alternative to bamboo cutlery or plastic cutlery.
- 100% organic wooden flatware set – Each wooden utensil is hand carved and perfectly shaped.
- Lightweight and durable – Designed to last a lifetime Sustainable and zero waste
Jungle culture reusable cutlery sets are 100% organic, handmade and sustainable. They are designed to last a lifetime with proper care.
Care for your set
It is advised to not put your reusable cutlery sets in the dishwasher or microwave as extreme temperatures can cause damage to wooden cutlery.
To wash your cutlery set simply run warm soapy water and clean using a cloth. Do not soak for a considerable time as this may cause the utensils to stain.