Reusable Bamboo Drinking Straws and Natural Jute Bag – Pack of 6
Jungle Culture Straws are individually hand crafted and harvested by local artisans at a small, family-run farm in rural Vietnam. These reusable bamboo straws are an eco-friendly and sustainable solution to plastic, made without the need for any harmful pesticides or chemicals. The entire process is safe, non-toxic and completely organic.
Jungle Cultures “Jungle Pouches” are hand sewn and made of natural jute. They are coloured using eco-friendly vegetable dye and are the perfect width for two straws and a cleaning brush.
This set includes
- 6 hand-crafted bamboo straws,
- 1 cleaning brush
- 1 Jungle Culture jute pouch.
- 1 Jungle Culture singular jute pouch
Top tip: pair with a wooden bamboo cup to complete your eco vibe!
*Free Shipping over £40
Reusable Bamboo Drinking Straws and Natural Jute Bag - Pack of 6
- 100% Organic & Biodegradable
- Available in 6 nature-inspired colours
- BPA Free - No chemicals or pesticides used to grow our bamboo
- Fully reusable hundreds, if not thousands of times
- Dishwasher Safe
A cleaning brush is provided that is specially designed to fit inside a Jungle Straw. To clean use warm soapy water and gently push the cleaning brush in and out of the straw until water runs clearly through the straw. Alternatively, pop your Jungle Straws in the dishwasher.