Bamboo Cup – Plastic-free Wooden Bamboo Cups (17oz / 500ml)
Natural bamboo cups by Jungle Culture are made by skilled local artisans in rural Vietnam. Each handmade wooden cup is produced using a single piece of bamboo with an additional bamboo cap to cover the bottom.
These natural wood cups have a generous 500ml capacity and are 18cm tall. Perfect for cocktails, smoothies and milkshakes! Cups are packaged simply, using recycled tissue paper to minimalise waste.
Bamboo cups are a zero waste product. Bamboo is a fast growing grass. It requires no pesticides or herbicides to grow and very little water. It regenerates from its own root system which is beneficial for soil health.
1 x Bamboo Cup
*Free Shipping over £40
Natural Bamboo Cup by Jungle Culture
- 18 cm Tall - Perfect for cocktails
- 500ml large capacity - perfect for smoothies
- Packaged plastic free and wrapped in recycled paper.
- Each handmade wooden cup is produced using a single piece of bamboo with an additional bamboo cap to cover the bottom.
- Care for your cup - Hand wash only, do not put in a dishwasher. Try not to leave to soak for too long, bamboo doesn't like to soak.